Aruba Beach

Thread: Renaissance Bathrooms

Renaissance Bathrooms

Does anyone have any updates on the potential renovation of the bathrooms at the Renaissance? I know it sounds weird ot be going to paradise and be worried about the bathrooms but they are literally my LEAST favorite part of our trip...

Aruba since 1979
    renaissance ocean suites or marina tower?

Ocean Suite bathrooms are to be part of the update, per the timeshare meeting. Exact date not known, however, they will be doing rooms only a few at a time.
    Expect to see the old bathroom when you go unless it's a year or more from now.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    thanks rob

Marina.. Thanks for the update though. At some point I hope they get to the marina... I would hate to give up the private island because I hate the bathrooms lol

Quote Originally Posted by dipeblnd View Post
    Marina.. Thanks for the update though. At some point I hope they get to the marina... I would hate to give up the private island because I hate the bathrooms lol
    I can't state for certain whether or not they are doing the Marina Tower bathrooms. On a positive note, Marriott Renaissance took over ten years ago (from Sonesta, in 2003) on a ten year lease. The lease was recently renewed (I've heard it is for another ten years). My belief is that updates awaited the lease renewal, so it's possible that you will see something happening at both the Ocean Suites and the Marina Tower.

In the meantime, don't give up.....you can always take a shower on the Private Island in the bathrooms behind Red Sail Sports .
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    You would be the first to give up Renn island over a bathroom....lol