Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rob o

Thread: Renaissance bound Aug/12

Smile Renaissance bound Aug/12

Were are making our second trip to Aruba at the end of Aug staying this time at the Renaissance Marina Hotel All inclusive

First trip was Oct/11 stayed at the Occidental Royal Club just the two of us and loved every minute of it.

We are travelling with my parents this time to show them all the beauty the island has to offer, it will be their first visit.

A bit nervous about the differences of the two hotels. I understand that the rooms will be more basic and of course we will not be on Palm beach but the private island and the location for the four of us to see downtown and to have some independant time sounds great.

We loved the meals at the Occidental and took a trip to Madamme Janettes (loved it). I have read the food should also be good here.

How is the service in the hotel, are sun beds at a premium at the Marina pool, do you have to make reservations for dinners, any advice on room selection?

Any advice would be appreciated.

We feel so lucky to return to this beautiful island 10 months after our long awaited first visit, as many of you have said you cannot get back soon enough

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by luv2travel2; 07-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

unsure if LG Smith is part of your all inclusive program, but that is a very nice restaurant with excellent steak.

the other restaurant at the marina tower is Aquarius, which is a buffet restaurant (excellent breakfasts and lobster tails at dinner)

there is also a poolside restaurant over at the ocean suites, that i am guessing you are entitled to use??

and the restaurant at the private island.

you will not go hungry or thirsty!

renaissance island is terrific

there are plenty of lounges poolside at the marina tower

request rooms not in the back of the renaissance tower....not on the back street side.

enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2travel2 View Post
    Were are making out second trip to Aruba at the end of Aug staying this time at the Renaissance Marina Hotel All inclusive

First trip was Oct/11 stayed at the Occidental Royal Club just the two of us and loved every minute of it.

We are travelling with my parents this time to show them all the beauty the island has to offer, it will be their first visit.

A bit nervous about the differences of the two hotels. I understand that the rooms will be more basic and of course we will not be on Palm beach but the private island and the location for the four of us to see downtown and to have some independant time sounds great.

We loved the meals at the Occidental and took a trip to Madamme Janettes (loved it). I have read the food should also be good here.

How is the service in the hotel, are sun beds at a premium at the Marina pool, do you have to make reservations for dinners, any advice on room selection?

Any advice would be appreciated.

We feel so lucky to return to this beautiful island 10 months after our long awaited first visit, as many of you have said you cannot get back soon enough

Thanks in advance

Two things to add :

Service is fantastic. I love the Renaissance staff.

Yes, Andrea, Marina Tower guests have full access to Ocean Suites facilities and vice versa.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com