Aruba Beach

Thread: Renaissance Hotel?

Renaissance Hotel?

Hi! This is my 2nd time to Aruba and wanted to stay closer to the restaurants and night life however was wondering if the rides to the island were included in our stay? I havent booked yet but am about to, firstly is there any other hotels anyone would recmommend that arent crazy expensive but are nice? And we arent big drinkers so are also wondering if all inclusive would still be the way to go or not? Thanks!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Ditch the idea of AI to many good restaurants within walking distance. Boat runs every 15 minutes between 2 mariotts and private island. The place is a hidden gem. Own there and have been going for 14 years. PM me if you want more details or have more questions.

Aruba since 1979
    if you are a guest of renaissance marina tower or renaissance ocean suites the shuttle boat to the island is included in your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdinNY2 View Post
    Hi! This is my 2nd time to Aruba and wanted to stay closer to the restaurants and night life however was wondering if the rides to the island were included in our stay? I havent booked yet but am about to, firstly is there any other hotels anyone would recmommend that arent crazy expensive but are nice? And we arent big drinkers so are also wondering if all inclusive would still be the way to go or not? Thanks!