Aruba Beach

View Poll Results: Please choose one or the other

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do you want the parrots/tropical caged birds returned to Renaissance Island?

19 86.36%
  • Do you want the parrots/tropical caged birds to be kept OFF of Renaissance Island?

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Renaissance Island Parrots ***POLL***

Good riddance.

Well as you can clearly see there are more votes for them! Bring them back!!!!

Renaissance Island Birds - Update

During our stay at the Renaissance from December 5 to December 12, we asked numerous people about the status of the birds and we received two responses. Management seems to be telling people that the birds were sick and have been moved for health reasons. This seems to be the official company line. The maintenance workers and restaurant staff indicated that there were many complaints about the birds being too noisy, especially from people who rent out the private island for weddings, company events, etc. We were told that employees of the Renaissance took the birds in to care for them. The bird area has not been changed at all (other than sitting empty) so it is hard to determine the future plans for that area. Hope this update helps,

Dave and Jodie
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Thanks for the update. We got the same thing, if they were sick that is totally understandable but for some noise? I don't know. Seems like we can't get a straight answer. Brian from from Ren emailed me sating they were removed because of complaints. That seems to be the majority of the responses we have been getting.

btw - Welcome home!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Dave n Jody,Many thanks for the update. I appreciate you guys going out of your way to ask the questions. Sick, I understand, but, jes, they really weren't that noisy imop....cindyo

Madam Janette and all of the fine restaurents
    While we were there for week 48,we were told that the parrot food created too many flies. Guess what ,they are still there. !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123