Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renaissance Marina

If you are reading the reviews on trip advisor I have found them to be widely varying. I often ask myself if these folks have stayed at the same resorts that I have.

Try to throw out the best reviews and the worst and the truth lays somewhere in between.

I got back yesterday and they are doing major work in the Ren Marina Tower. Stay at the Ocean Suites instead.

The noise in the Tower was crazy -- jackhammers and basic construction noise. Knowing what I know now, I am sooo glad that we stayed at the Ocean Suites instead.

We have been 5 times over last 5 years. We stay 7 nights at the ocean suites in timeshare and then 2 nights at the Marina tower.
    Street noise sometimes is a little loud but not bad. We always travel with a small white noise maker and we don't hear a thing.
    Marina tower is very nice and the adult only pool is great to go in after spending the day on the private island.
    Would like to know when construction is expected to be finished at the Maina if someone knows?? We are back end of Sept for 8 days.

question about renissance hotel

i am satying at the marriott. how far is this from the renissance island? i want to go to the spa there and want to see if it is worth the cab ride. thanks

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    it is far you have to take a taxi that is the way to get to there renaissance from the marriott
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

$10 each way via taxi from the Marriot to the Renaissance. $3 extra each way on Sunday. http://taxiaruba.com/new/farelist.html

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    no matter what the cab ride is it is worth it. THe island is peaceful, and the spa treatment is in a private little "hut" and all you can see is the ocean ahead. You will see no one else....Ah, its the best place on earth. Check out my pics in the gallery

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12