Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Renaissance Marriott and Renaissance Island

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    $156 per night
    Out of curiosity, does that include tax?

Aruba since 1979
    don't know i just did a basic search

if tracey wants to further pursue i encourage her to post what she comes up with.

Aruba since 1979
    26,456, with additional taxes.......add in approx $32 ?
    not a bad deal
    1. downtown location is desired
    2. renaissance island, could get in 2 visits...check in day and check out day
    3. renaissance marina is a nice resort

not a bad deal at all.

Summary of Charges
    Room Cost: (details)
    avg. per room, per night
    Rooms: 1
    Nights: 1
    Room Subtotal: US$156.00
    Taxes & Fees: 9.50 % TAX is excluded. A city tax is not applicable 12 % service charge is excluded.
    Total Estimated Charges: US$156.00 + applicable taxes

Important Information
    Rate Description: Special Rate
    Hotel Freebies Details:
    Free internet in public areas and free parking
    Cancel Policy: Priceline will not charge you a change or cancel fee, however this hotel has the following cancellation policy: Good news! This reservation qualifies for free cancellation up until 11:59 PM local hotel time on Sunday, November 11, 2012. If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first two nights will be charged. Any cancellation and/or change fees described here are charged directly by the hotel.
    Mandatory Fee: This hotel charges an additional 12% per room per night. This fee will be charged to you directly by the hotel. Mandatory fees are not optional and typically cover items such as resort fees, energy charges or safe fees. The amount of the charge is subject to change.
    Additional Information About the Room You Selected: Wi-fi is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 15 per 24 hours. Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and costs USD 15 per 24 hours. Pets are not allowed. Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable. Breakfast is not included, breakfast menu is available and costs vary.
    All rooms are booked for double occupancy (i.e. 2 adults) and accommodations for more than two adults are not guaranteed. Children older than 18 years are welcome. All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. There is no capacity for cots in the room.
    Your credit card will be used to guarantee the reservation. The hotel will charge you directly for room and tax. 100 Percent Of The First Two Nights Will Be Charged On The Day Of Booking. The hotel reserves the right to authorize your credit card prior to check-in.
    If you don't check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation and you do not alert the hotel in advance, the hotel reserves the right to cancel your reservation and may charge you a penalty.
    The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for the mandatory fee listed above as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.

Herre's the final cost....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renaissance Marriott and Renaissance Island-renaissance.jpg  

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Thanks everyone for the info - I will let you know how it works out. I have to discuss with my husband before I make any major decisions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234