Aruba Beach

Thread: Renaissance questions...6 days to go!

Renaissance questions...6 days to go!

Hi everybody... we are leaving exactly onve week from today! YAY third trip! but I received an email from travelocity about a restaurant at the Renaissance is being renovated... Does anyone know which one? I am hoping it is not my favorite breakfast spot... I have been craving omelets and mimosa's! I am also worried about this weather situation... how is the private island? i have been looking forward to this trip since we got back a year and a half ago...any reassurance will be great!

It's the open air restaurant at the ocean suites....where they do "Bingo" in the afternoon.

To the best of my knowledge, the other breakfast restaurant (upstairs near the Blue Bar at the Marina Tower) is open.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    From previous posts it sounds like the bingo bongo home, outside the pool area at the suites.....Aquarius is still open and fabulous

thank you so much! I can't wait... My brain is already there! Hopefully by this time next week I will be on a barstool at Maracas with a rum punch in hand!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dipeblnd View Post
    thank you so much! I can't wait... My brain is already there! Hopefully by this time next week I will be on a barstool at Maracas with a rum punch in hand!!!!
    Maracas....a fine place indeed! Have an Aruba Arriba for me!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

I spoke to my best friend on Friday, October 17, he lives on the island, and they did receive more rain that expected, but everything seems to be under control.