Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Renaissance slipping a little?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by wnysnow View Post
    Sorry to say, but when we checked in on Friday of week 14 of 2009, the room was ready and all went well.

Let us be gentle to the Renaissance during this economic crisis.

Susan
    Agreed, cindy

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    we are doing our best to have everybody happy on the happy island here and there there is some small things that will go wrong but we will handle that the BBQ night is still there and very well att

i will sent some sun from here to you guys up there in boston
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Cyclone Productions...we miss you...and we love you guys..fear not...we have no complaints....see ya soon..

Smile Discount for Renaissance owners?

Hi All, I am new to this site. Getting excited about my upcoming trip as I am reading through all of the posts! Cindyo said At least we got the 15% discount as timeshare owners, that was a +. What are we getting discounts on?! I haven't been to the Renaissance since it was Sonesta. (We own at the ocean suites, but have been staying with the kids at LaCabana the last couple of trips.) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Float View Post
    Hi All, I am new to this site. Getting excited about my upcoming trip as I am reading through all of the posts! Cindyo said At least we got the 15% discount as timeshare owners, that was a +. What are we getting discounts on?! I haven't been to the Renaissance since it was Sonesta. (We own at the ocean suites, but have been staying with the kids at LaCabana the last couple of trips.) Thanks!
    The 15% discount apply toward food and beverages purchases that you charge to your room account.

Not only the economy, but the management has changed, as of 3 years ago, I know since the sales manager is a friend of mine.

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    hey cinndi o

i like those pic they are great
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone promotions View Post
    we are doing our best to have everybody happy on the happy island here and there there is some small things that will go wrong but we will handle that the BBQ night is still there and very well att
    The staff at Renaissance remains THE BEST!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Hi All -- My fiance and I just stayed at the Renaissance last month as we were considering its private island for our October wedding. Unfortunately whether or not we liked the island ended up not being much of an issue because we were disappointed in the hotel (both the Ocean Suites and the Marina). We did like being downtown there (had great sushi!) and thought the Ocean Suites pool was fantastic. Still we were expecting more given they are advertising 'newly renovated rooms'. Beds were comfy and much of the furniture looks new but the decor feels dated and rooms overall just felt kind of dreary. While many people don't care much about what lobbies and hallways look like we do care about that first impression and decided we there was no way we would invite our guests to stay there. I will say that we got a great night sleep though thanks to the great bed and quiet room. We were well rested to go visit other hotels for our wedding site.

Didn't they change all the TV's to flat screen (albeit small ones)? They also did have a steel drum band playing on Fridays during mid to late afternoon last July.

I will be curious to see if they have indeed cut out housekeeping services on Sunday and Thursday. Do they let you know that when you check in? I hate a messy bed so I just want to be prepared!

I agree, a special assessment is not prudent with the economy the way it is. Although the furniture could use a little sprucing up (please bring back the rectangular table instead of the awkward round one!) it's still better than many other hotels.

Looking forward to my 15% discount--leaving Thursday for 16 days!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast