Aruba Beach

Thread: Reniassance Aruba Questions

Talking Reniassance Aruba Questions

Hello,
    I am new to this forum but finding it very helpful already! My husband and I just booked our trip to Aruba from 4/14-4/23/11. We chose the Reniassance because of the cost but a big plus for us is the private island, especially since it has an adults only section (I work in a school and will need a break from kids!). We are booked in the Marina hotel.

My husband has neck/head problems (triggers migranes) and I am getting a little concerned about the boat ride to the island. Is the ride very bumpy? We have been on cruise ship tenders and he has been fine, but never on a speedboat.

Also, is the walk from the Marina hotel to the Ocean Suites a pain? It seems like there is more to do at the Ocean Suites side than the Marina side.

Any other tips or advice for a couple in their 20's going to Aruba for the first time is appreaciated!

Aruba since 1979
    the marina has a shuttle (golf cart tram) to and from the ocean suites!

boat ride to island a little bumpy but not lie a speed road ride.

ENJOY

welcome to the forum

check out the culinary section

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by KLP508 View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum but finding it very helpful already! My husband and I just booked our trip to Aruba from 4/14-4/23/11. We chose the Reniassance because of the cost but a big plus for us is the private island, especially since it has an adults only section (I work in a school and will need a break from kids!). We are booked in the Marina hotel.

My husband has neck/head problems (triggers migranes) and I am getting a little concerned about the boat ride to the island. Is the ride very bumpy? We have been on cruise ship tenders and he has been fine, but never on a speedboat. Its not a speed boat by any means....Most times it just motors along at a slow speed

Also, is the walk from the Marina hotel to the Ocean Suites a pain? It seems like there is more to do at the Ocean Suites side than the Marina side. Its a lovely walk along the waters edge that you can see all the boats. Its worth the walk. Nice restarants at the Renn marketplace, worth going to. There is alot to do at the Towers, great restarant Aquarius, stores at that mall, a grocery store behind it, and alot easy to get a taxi from. The pool is nice, no kids allowed, great tapas and good happpppy hour..

Any other tips or advice for a couple in their 20's going to Aruba for the first time is appreaciated!
    Good restaurants near by: CILO cheap food and great happy hour, Dutch Pancake house, Casa Tua ( all time fav), El Guacho a few blocks away...
    We're owners at the Renn suites, if any more ?'s ask away, cindyo