Aruba Beach

Thread: Renovations at the Raddison

Renovations at the Raddison

When I was at the Raddison July 2008, the staff told me that once again they would be making major renovations at the hotel. They were supposed to start in December by updating the lobby and the rooms. Does anyone know if this is taking place? I am booking another trip for July and want to know how much impact this will have on the guests.

Quote Originally Posted by lindon View Post
    When I was at the Raddison July 2008, the staff told me that once again they would be making major renovations at the hotel. They were supposed to start in December by updating the lobby and the rooms. Does anyone know if this is taking place? I am booking another trip for July and want to know how much impact this will have on the guests.
    When hotels in Aruba make renovations they usually do it during the off season from May-Nov. when there are less guests at the hotel. I would guess that they won't be doing anything until late April after the Easter holiday and high season is over.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Hi
    I was also at the Radisson, July 2008. I went to plan my wedding. I was also told about the renovations. However, the sales manager, recently informed me that the renovations will not be done this year. Great News for me! My wedding is planned for this July..Maybe will see each other there. Besides the hotel is beautiful as is

Quote Originally Posted by Scat220 View Post
    Hi
    I was also at the Radisson, July 2008. I went to plan my wedding. I was also told about the renovations. However, the sales manager, recently informed me that the renovations will not be done this year. Great News for me! My wedding is planned for this July..Maybe will see each other there. Besides the hotel is beautiful as is
    Thanks for the info. I too agree that the Radisson is beautiful as is. When is your wedding? What a beautiful place to have it!

The Wedding is July 11, 09. Im starting to count the days. Aruba is a great island.

I've been looking more and more into the Radisson for a trip of my own in July. I read here and elsewhere that they were considerating renovations for '09. I e-mailed them about this and the administrative assistant there wrote back that "There no renovations scheduled for this year at this time." I'll take that and Scat220's confirmation that there aren't going to be any renovations in the near future, unless I hear differently!

Quote Originally Posted by Scat220 View Post
    The Wedding is July 11, 09. Im starting to count the days. Aruba is a great island.

Congratz on the wedding. We will be there the same time (sorta). We are going home on the 11th.
    Decided to take down my timer!