Aruba Beach

Thread: Rethiking Bucuti due to price, need new suggestions please!!

Rethiking Bucuti due to price, need new suggestions please!!

As much as I dream of an adults only beach vacation I'm thinking the price for the Bucuti is just too much right now. Any suggestions you can send my way are appreciated. I'd like to be able to walk to as much as possible, be away from crowds, have a nice beach and dining options at the hotel. Tell me what you love about your favorite place! Thanks for your time and knowledge!!!

Aruba since 1979
    Here are my suggestions in no real particular order

Renaissance Marina Tower downtown…….might be priced lower than Bucuti AND is adult only.
    There is a nice private island with 2 beaches…adult only and family. Plenty of restaurant selection downtown as well and nice on property restaurants.

Amsterdam Manor, across from Eagle beach. ….a nice small resort with few children…terrific restaurants on property and nearby.

Divi All Inclusive, on Druif beach…..again, usually not overrun with children, many couples and nice all inclusive package.

Have you ever considered renting a timeshare?
    Usually renting a timeshare is MUCH less expensive than a hotel room with many more conveniences.

Addendum………if you are going to be in Aruba in December (is that right?) before Christmas……..most of the resoets will be pretty quiet (less children) up until a few days before Christmas everything in Aruba is quite quiet……….it is very nice indeed preChristmas weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by CleoLasVegas View Post
    As much as I dream of an adults only beach vacation I'm thinking the price for the Bucuti is just too much right now. Any suggestions you can send my way are appreciated. I'd like to be able to walk to as much as possible, be away from crowds, have a nice beach and dining options at the hotel. Tell me what you love about your favorite place! Thanks for your time and knowledge!!!
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 02-10-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Rennaissance marina tower

Thank you both for your responses. Most likely we will be there December 21-27. I will do some research on your suggestions and be back! Thanks so much!!!