Aruba Beach

Thread: Riu Palace Stay (10/14-10/22)

Riu Palace Stay (10/14-10/22)

We stayed at the Riu Palace for our wedding/honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The choice of food was great...the breakfast buffet was awesome (fresh pancakes and waffles), omelettes to order, fresh fruit, smoothies and yummy mimosas. 2 lunch buffets (both very good with great selections) and a dinner buffet or 5 different restaurants to choose from nightly (steak, italian, japanese, and I can't remember the other 2).

The grounds were breathtaking, the beach area was the largest that I saw on that part pf the island (there was even a chair-guy that would set up your chairs wherever you wanted). We never had a problem finding available chairs on the beach or by the pool.

The location was fantastic...a short walk to shopping, night clubs, a fun piano bar called The Sopranos and restaurants. Also, we are scuba divers and dove with Unique Sports while in Aruba. The launching dock was right next to the Riu (about a 3 minute walk to the dock, which was perfect).

We have stayed at many all-inclusive restaurants, and this one was by far the best.

Carrie and Brian

I am including some pictures of the grounds and the hotel lobby (the only ones we have are from the back drop of our wedding photos...taken by Angela at Bella Aruba Photography...who was absolutely amazing).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Riu Palace Stay (10/14-10/22)-dsc_3588.jpg   Riu Palace Stay (10/14-10/22)-dsc_3596.jpg   Riu Palace Stay (10/14-10/22)-dsc_3601.jpg  

Hi Carrie & Brian!

My husband & I were at the Riu during your stay. We loved it also. I think we saw your ceremony from our balcony. We were there celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary. You both looked beautiful and we wish you a life time of happiness and trips to Aruba!

Roxann & Tony

My Husband and I will be staying at the Riu November 2009, so we are glad to hear you enjoyed it. I have been to Aruba before (2004 - stayed at the former Wyndam) but he hasn't, so he is getting excited!