Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooms at the Divi

Rooms at the Divi

Would love to get some info on which adjoining rooms are the best.

Thanks
    Kim

It probably depends upon the category of room which you have booked.

When we saw this room in the Vista I building
    http://www.arubabound.com/photos/htl/divi/divi_vista1.htmwe thought it was extremely nice. I am pretty sure it was room 215. This was an adjoining room.

Vista II faces more toward the ocean then vista I. We had room 413 which had a door connecting to the next room. You cant beat the view from here ! And if you request 1st floor you can walk right out of your balcony to an amazing view, and be right by the beach! I dunno if you read my other post but the odd numberd rooms in this building are all ocean view. Actually request 413 and the room connecting to it Well as long as you wont be taking it from me heehee. We will be there April 27-May5th. And have requested that rooom already LOL

I am freaking out cause we have been booked in Garden Studio Suite, I called agent and he told me that we are across the street at the Divi Village... how far is that from the main resort, I have my mother and aunt in both in late 60's and I don't know how I feel about them crossing a major road....
    Looking forward to trip #3

If they have any trouble walking, you will not be happy at the Divi Village. That is of course, unless you are "pool people". Here http://www.divigolf.com/resortMap_Aruba.html is a map showing the location across the street from the beach and in between the Divi and Tamarijn Resorts.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f22/rooms-divi-43505/#post164654

I would point blank tell the travel agent that you have people in your party who will not be able to walk across the street to the beach and let them work out with Divi, some one else who is willing to get "bumped" to the suites.

Aruba since 1979
    yes it is a busy road.
    that being said, there is a flashing light and a crosswalk.
    divi village is a nice resort.
    the building are set back a bit away from the road.
    the pool is in front of the buildings as is the seabreeze restaurant.
    there are openings in the hedge barrier that lead to the crosswalks to the beach which is directly across the street.

from the divi village, the beach is about a 3 minute walk.
    for folks in their 60s that have no physical limitations, it is an easy walk.

i have friends staying there now.
    please post your unit number and i will ask them which building you are in and just how many minutes it takes to walk to the beach from your building.

what do you mean the "main resort?"
    divi village is the resort.....there is the reception area the pool the 4 or 5 buildings of timeshare units the pool the beach is across the street the beach bar is upstairs over the watersports bldg across the street.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by ksw5487 View Post
    I am freaking out cause we have been booked in Garden Studio Suite, I called agent and he told me that we are across the street at the Divi Village... how far is that from the main resort, I have my mother and aunt in both in late 60's and I don't know how I feel about them crossing a major road....

What I meant by main resort is how far are the restaurants to the divi village cause isn't there only one, I know that I have access to the others just wondering how far of a walk it it.
    Andrea I am not sure of what our room number is yet.

Kim
    Looking forward to trip #3

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    There are always workers driving around with golf carts that will take you where you want to go within the divi's/tam. At least there were 2 years ago when we were at dutch village.

Aruba since 1979

am i correct in assuming you are on the all inclusive plan?

those restaurants are at the Tamarijn, across the street and to the LEFT of the Beach and the restaurants at the DIVI AI which is to the right of the beach.

there are shuttle carts that take the resort guests from point A to B or wherever you need to go.

those shuttles hit the Divi Village, Divi Golf VIllage, DIVI all inclusive, Tamarijn and the Alhambra and shopping area and Divi DUTCH village.

Quote Originally Posted by ksw5487 View Post
    What I meant by main resort is how far are the restaurants to the divi village cause isn't there only one, I know that I have access to the others just wondering how far of a walk it it.
    Andrea I am not sure of what our room number is yet.

Kim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast