Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying at the Westin

I dont suggest taking the DePalm bus. It stops at every hotel and you never know how long it will take you to get to your hotel. I prefer taking a taxi. It gets you there a lot fast after a long day of traveling. I've stayed at the Westin plenty of times. Its a wonderful place to stay. All the people that work at the pool are lovely. My favorite are the twins Carlos and Rodrigo! Carlos handles the birds and Rodrigo manages the pool area. Pago Pago is an excellent steak and sea food place to eat. Blossoms is also splendid! I prefer the hibachi side. If you are smokers, the hotel recently went to all non smoking. The beds are heavenly! LOL! Any questions ask away!

Just returned from Aruba staying at the Westin. Absolutely wonderful resort. Beach, pool staff are everything you could want. Elvis the bartender, Agnes the waitress, and Frank the bell man they will treat you like royalty!!! Lots of good restaurants in walking distance, stop in at the Soprano's Piano bar that was fun. We havae used DePalm tours for the shuttle from airport to Westin just about 30 minutes a little cheaper than a taxi. Restaurants at Westin are great food is top shelf. My husband and sons-in-law caught tuna and the chef prepared them for us in addition to our dinner at Pago Pago. Have a wonderful vacation!!! I have a long year to wait before I return ....

Ok i have a question, I want to book a spa treatment at the spa @ the westin however I can not find a number, does anyone know where I can find the number or does anyone have it??

^^ Thx i actually found the direct number it's 586-0613 if anyone needs it

I will be staying at the Westin in Dec and got a SMOKING deal on Priceline!
    Has it changed a lot since the hotel was a Wyndham?

I just stayed at a westin in maui and it was the most beautiful place ive ever seen. It is awsome you were able to get it on priceline. Your going to love it and the resort.
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!

I'm not sure how you got a smoking deal since the hotel has been non-smoking for a while now. The resort has changed tons since it was the Wyndham. Some like the changes, some dont. The Westin has done lots of remodeling of the place. There are no longer hot tubs outside. They redid all the lobby. The rooms are all upgraded and a bit nicer. Any questions feel free to ask.

My husband and myself stayed at the Westin in March wonderful Resort. We had a couples massage at the Intermezzo spa it was great $75 each for a 60 minute treatment worth all of it!! We loved staying there ,staff was wonderful!

Also try Pago Pago. Remember to ask for your Culinary Passport at Ceheck-in for discounts in the restaurants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast