Aruba Beach

Thread: stuck in Aruba

stuck in Aruba

When I say stuck, I don't mean in a bad way, but that I can't afford another night..........
    Let me explain..........
    I need to add another night onto my 7 night trip, due to not being able to make a flight out. Is there any hotels (or even cheap resorts) that I could just "hang-out" for 1 night and not break my bank? $700/night is alittle too steep when all I want to do is sleep, get up and head to the airport. And the most exciting part.............I'm traveling with 4 children under the age of 10! Yikes, am I crazy or what??

Please help anyone.............

go on priceline and beat on your night ,alot people do that .what you get to loose .
    or Brickwell ,talk of the town .Aprtement beach house .
    good luck ginette

Stuck in Aruba

Maybe you can check our Brickell Bay, they have remodeled and it is clean and inexpensive. They have a website Brickell Bay Beach Club. We have stayed there for additional nights and its been fine. It is a basic hotel like a Howard Johnson would be in the US. They have a swimming pool in the rear of the building and they do have chairs on the beach in front of the Occidental Hotel, at Marcel Watersports.

Thank You.

Brickell not too bad--$175/night....not per person like others. I wonder how booked they are........like if we miss our flight will it be easy to book a room, knowing it's spring break time.......I could be pushing my luck.

Thanks for the advice,
    lisa

when are you travelling? we have a 1 bedroom available from today March 13 to 16th.....

We will be there 3/22-3/29, may need an extra night (or 2)which would mean 3/29 and 3/30. Pretty sure we can catch a flight by Tuesday.
    Thanks!

Smile

Try Quality apartments near thenew IGA. Never stayed there but they looked appealing externally. Rates per their website seem reasonable and perhaps they wont charge for children as an extra person. I think they advertise in Aruba Today

There is also Blue Village Suites which again externally looked quite nice.