Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: suggestions??

Palm Beach, Renaissance Island, Arikok National Park

suggestions??

the wife and I are returning to Aruba for our 3rd visit in July. We've stayed at The Rennaisance Marina and The Riu. Are there any other places that do all-inclusive....I know Aruba has many great restaurants but while on vacation I really don't want to have to worry about where I'm going to eat every night.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Not an expert on all inclusive but I believe the Divi & or Tamarin do all inclusive.
    9th trip to Aruba in

Aruba since 1979
    Occidental too

Holiday Inn offers an all inclusive option, but in my opinion it is not very good. The price is a great value if you aren't a picky eater and just want food but aren't in the for the dining experience. We had a couple decent meals but nothing special. The breakfast buffet was the same every day with options but after a week it got old. Lunch at the Iguana Bar was great for just a bite to eat on the beach.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Renaissance (all inclusive optional)

Tamarijn
    Divi

Manchebo (all inclusive optional)
    Amsterdam Manor (all inclusive optional)

Westin (all inclusive optional)
    Riu
    Radisson (breakfast and lunch package)
    Occidental

Holiday Inn (all inclusive optional)

Marriott Stellaris (all inclusive in the past seasonally only)

Aruba since 1979
    i believe that divi dutch and divi village also have an option of all inclusive using divi/tam.

Thanks for all the suggestions......It looks like I have some research to do. Can't wait until July!

We always stay at the Divi which is all inclusive. The advantage is you know exactly how much your vacation will cost and it's nice not having to carry a lot of money around. The food at the Divi is good and my feeling is you can always find something you like since you also have access to the restaurants at the Tamarinj. Generally if you watch their site you can get 20% to 30% off. We were very fortunate to get a 50% off offer on cyber Monday. The beach at the Divi is positively amazing and IMHO the best reason to stay here. We also enjoy going off resort a few a times during the week for dinner or drinks. That said, wherever you decide to stay you will enjoy your vacation.

well.....we're booked!! We've decided to go back to the Riu again. Now if there was any way to speed up time...hmmmmmmm.