Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeffnev

Thread: Surf club gym

Surf club gym

I will be staying at the Surf club in March (we usually stay at the Ocean Club) but was wondering what the surf club gym is like - I heard it may be in renovation when I go. I like the Ocean Club just fine, but I assume I won't be able to use it as I'm staying at the Surf Club this time. Has anyone been there recently and have opinions on the gym facility?

Surf club gym's renovations are complete!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Natural Bridge (former), Baby Beach
    I was at the surf club about two weeks ago-gym is very nice and clean. a lot of nautilus type equipment and a nice dumbell rack. Cardio machines are top of the line with Tvs and earphone hook ups on almost if not everyone. The only problem I had there was getting a cardio machine at first-however I just altered my routine a bit and when I was ready again a couple were available. One of the people I was with did use the Ocean Club gym as well, he was not hassled at all so that is still an option. Have a great time!

Baby Beach, Natural Pool

Steam Rooms

Does anyone know if The Surf Club's fitness or any of the Marriott's have steam rooms/sauna's in the fitness centers. They can really help on a night you've drank too much

palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    There is a sauna and shower in the Surf Club fitness center open 24/7, although I have never personally used it. I have always tried to sleep off any "over-drinking" on the beach-maybe i should try the sauna next time.