Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Surf club " Loud People" coming?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Surf club " Loud People" coming?

Does anyone know when the large group of loud people arrive in Jan. At the surf?

surf club members know what I am talking about. We know there is a timeframe to avoid there but not sure of the week.

i don't mean to offend anyone here.......thanks

Aruba since 1979
    NY religious group in JAN at Ocean Club?
    click the above link

3rd week of january if they are on the same schedule as they have been now for the past few/many years.

QUOTE=cindyo;252871]Does anyone know when the large group of loud people arrive in Jan. At the surf?

surf club members know what I am talking about. We know there is a timeframe to avoid there but not sure of the week.

i don't mean to offend anyone here.......thanks[/QUOTE]

Cindy, honestly I would just go as early in January as you can. The island in general is quieter then. Get there before the 2nd and we can get together. Perhaps persuade that hubby into a New Years Eve celebration to remember?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Is it just Ocean Club or does it include surf??
    i am thinking we will be there week 2 at Renn and week 3 at surf.
    would love to see you guys Lisa but Kate will be in grad school and she had a 2 week intercession she has to attend.

Hi Cindy,
    Apparently, they take over both complexes!! Surf Club too. Some friends of ours stayed there during this period and said it had improved as they had a lot of security to take control of the wild children!! This was about 3 years ago. May be you can reverse the two weeks and go to the Renn week 3? May be someone on the BB will have been there during week 3 and can give a report?

Good luck!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Cindy, honestly I would just go as early in January as you can. The island in general is quieter then. Get there before the 2nd and we can get together. Perhaps persuade that hubby into a New Years Eve celebration to remember?
    Sorry Lisa, "hubby" is too cheap to go over New Years, too much $$$$$ both to fly and stay. We're set with week two at Renaissance with some friends and will take our chances with the Surf for nine days immediately after. 16 days commencing 1/9/2015. I hope that the "wild kids" will be under control; if not, it's a long beach and a big island!

Question....are the kids a problem everywhere, or just at the pool? We are beach people, using the pool much less often.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Sorry Lisa, "hubby" is too cheap to go over New Years, too much $$$$$ both to fly and stay. We're set with week two at Renaissance with some friends and will take our chances with the Surf for nine days immediately after. 16 days commencing 1/9/2015. I hope that the "wild kids" will be under control; if not, it's a long beach and a big island!

Question....are the kids a problem everywhere, or just at the pool? We are beach people, using the pool much less often.
    Tons of kids

Sent you a PM about the hubby "issue".

From what I've heard Cindy it's mostly at the Ocean Club...
    Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    From what I've heard Cindy it's mostly at the Ocean Club...
    Rather than fight, I'll join in the party. A couple of drinks and I'll join in the party and crash the banquets. Free food!!!!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

We were there I think 2 or 3 years ago at surf....got there the last night it was awful they were running all around the place and loud...
    heard from people in elevator the week was really bad.... I believe it is the last week or 2 in jan....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast