Aruba Beach

Thread: Surf Club panic

Surf Club panic

We have been planning our 1st trip to Aruba for months now. We will be arriving mid October. I thought we were booked at the Ocean Club, just called and we are booked at the Surf Club. (I will have to check my reservation at work)

I looked up the Surf Club on trip advisor and am in a panic. From what I have read the pool and beach are a nightmare to get a chair. I am worried that this will not be the relaxing vacation I was hoping for. Over crowding was in almost every review even the good ones.

I would welcome any comments to the accommodations at the Surf Club. I am hoping you are going to tell me this is not true. Has anyone been to the Surf Club in October?

DO NOT Panic

I have been three times, not during high season and honestly never had a problem. You will love the Surf Club. I keep going back every year. If you are bringing children they will love the pool and lazy river. The beach is better over by LaCabana than it is by the Marriott but its no different at the Ocean Club and nothing stopping you from swimming in front of the Ocean Club. Do not panic. You will have a fabulous vacation!! I am going again this year in May. I can't say enough about and honestly I am VERY picky. I don't think October is a high season. If you look at the timeframes of those unfavorable posts, they are during April and peak times.

The room are fabulous and the people are great!

Don'ft worry.
    surf club ocean club side by side, Marriot is beautiful. You'll love it.

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

Surf Club is the BEST on the Island. I have stayed at almost every timeshare on the Island. We go for 3 weeks each time and have gone 15 times. The rooms are the biggest and nicest. That is if you have a 1 OR 2 BEDROOM. The studios are small. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.