Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surf Club room numbers?

Surf Club room numbers?

We are owners at the Surf and can't remember what side the room numbers are for the pool side.We stay in the first building closest to the ocean.We prefer the poolside to island side.
    Thank You

Odd numbers on pool side.

Smile

DannyO, When are you going to the SC? If you want to e-mail me direct, I can get you a nice room up high, facing the pool in the first bld. Kent
    kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    DannyO, When are you going to the SC? If you want to e-mail me direct, I can get you a nice room up high, facing the pool in the first bld. Kent
    kentgerber@adamswells.com
    I have to say that the members of our forum are kind and thoughtful people. Thank you Kent!

[quote=kent;137491]DannyO, When are you going to the SC? If you want to e-mail me direct, I can get you a nice room up high, facing the pool in the first bld. Kent
    kentgerber@adamswells.com[/quote Thanks Kent I will email you my information.
    Danny

on the Matey's Hall
    14 Floors 4711-to 4715
    12 floors 2711 to 2715
    11 floors 1711 to 1715
    10 floors 7011 to 7015
    9 floors 7911 to 7915
    8 floors 7811 to 7815
    7 floors 7711 to 7715

I hope that help you I to tock the number of the room for next year .
    We buy Ocean View and you paid more and they trying to give you garden view no no and the one they buy garden view they want ocean view sorry .Last year they give a nice room I can see hold Island and the beach and the Pool
    good luck ginette

Surf Club Buildings

Hi,
    We are going to the Surf Club on 5-9 and wanted to see what building and/or floors we should request, I read that owners get the 1st choice and we are not SC owners but we are Marriott owners and traded with II to the SC. Thanks for any information...

Yes, the owners that own at the Surf Club get first priority, for obvious reasons.

There are four buildings and each are different. The building closest to the beach is ocean side(from the 4th floor up) and ocean front. Gardenview is the lower floors and also the 4th building. Ocean view is building 2 and 3. Both of those buildings have different views. Building 1 & 2 look out to the pool or look towards the Ocean club but both see the ocean the same but with different views. Does this make any sense?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Absolutely owners should get 1st choice for our resorts!!!!
    Thanks for the info, do you have a personal favorite /high floor, etc..or a contact name or email address??? Usually Marriott will contact me when I have a reservation, but I have not heard anything yet so I was going to contach SC and request a building or view. Hopefully it is off season and we will get a nice view...Any favorites that we should not miss??? We were thinkin Midushi for snorkeling and the Konkuki bar hopping trip...

I would say the lighthouse building or compass building (building 1 or 2) would be my preference. I would also request pool view, definitely! I like floors 9-11 as you are not waiting for the elevator as much and you get a great view. The pictures I took from our balocony that I have put on the gallery were from floor 11, lighthouse building.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast