Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf Club room numbers?

The Lighthouse Building is Ocean Front and Ocean Side . and the second Building is Matey's Hall is Ocean View.The New Building is facing they Ocean I don't remenbe r .
    ginette

Thanks for your help.

Do you know is there a contact number or email for me to put in my request for the SC. I have not been contacted yet by the SC. We own Marriott in St Thomas and Grand Vista and usually receive a call, but since we are interval I am not sure if we will.
    I love your pictures, I will try to get the building and floors you recommended...looks fantastic!!!

Hi Randy You telling us you rent a car for $200. for two week .I did rent for two weeks and cost me $395 Do you need to check the web site often .I check with Avis and was $400.+
    thank ginette

Quote Originally Posted by ginette View Post
    Hi Randy You telling us you rent a car for $200. for two week .I did rent for two weeks and cost me $395 Do you need to check the web site often .I check with Avis and was $400.+
    thank ginette
    Not sure what you are asking, sorry...

What I am saying is DO NOT RENT FROM AVIS. You need to go from the beginning of the post and follow along. Basically, Avis screwed us!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by ginette View Post
    thank ginette
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Not sure what you are asking, sorry...

What I am saying is DO NOT RENT FROM AVIS. You need to go from the beginning of the post and follow along. Basically, Avis screwed us!!
    Here is the link for the post

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f38/avis-deals-read-own-risk-if-sounds-too-good-true-38383/index5.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12