Aruba Beach

Thread: Surf Club Room Selection

Surf Club Room Selection

Hi,

I have 1 week in a 2 bedroom in Surf Club for April 26 - May 3 which I got through exchange on interval vacations.

Any advice on how to get the best room assignment? Which rooms are the ones that are more desirable, and what is the best approach to getting a good room assignment?

Thanks in advance!

Odd rooms are pool side even island side..both have an ocean view.Enjoy your stay.Please let us know the condition of the Ocean.

You can send in a request but as someone who is coming in as an Interval guest, unfortunately, you usually get after an owner.

Dannyo, I will let you know the condition of the beach/ocean....can't wait, its snowing here!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    You can send in a request but as someone who is coming in as an Interval guest, unfortunately, you usually get after an owner.

Dannyo, I will let you know the condition of the beach/ocean....can't wait, its snowing here!
    Randi,Have A Great Vacation....

Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    Randi,Have A Great Vacation....
    Thanks!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi...have a blast ! Report back please

Will do, probably more limited for the first two weeks but after that I will have more free time so I will be able to give more detailed reports. DH and spring break kids with me and then I am on my own (sort of) after that, hence more free time!!

Randi

yea def wanna hear about your trip
    Hawaii: june 15th till june 21st Cant wait!!