Aruba Beach

Thread: The tam

The tam

What are the blocks between main pool and bunker bar? Booking trip, but it has been years since I stayed there. Don't want to have to walk too far for the action. Thanks!!!

Blocks 14 thru 19 with being next to the Bunker Bar.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

http://www.arubabound.com/accommo/tamarijn_map.jpg

1400 next to the buffet on up to 1800.

Be aware the entire section is very rocky. The only stretch of real beach being a small strip in front of 1400.

Beach Conditions Buildings 1500 - 2500 December 2009

Beach condition updates shortly. Won't be able to post photos till we return home.

Different feeling preparing for this years trip. When you're retired, there's none of the work related stresses preparing to be gone for two weeks. Best of all, during the 2nd week, I won't be thinking of the issues waiting for me upon my return. Martha Stewart would say, "This is a good thing".
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Enjoy Joe! We'll look forward to hearing and seeing about our favorite beach.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    Beach condition updates shortly. Won't be able to post photos till we return home.

Different feeling preparing for this years trip. When you're retired, there's none of the work related stresses preparing to be gone for two weeks. Best of all, during the 2nd week, I won't be thinking of the issues waiting for me upon my return. Martha Stewart would say, "This is a good thing".
    Oh to not have that!! I'm working my tush off so I leave nothing hanging at work when we leave next Saturday! I must say I don't think about work for one second once I leave though, not until the night before I have to go back to work! When I'm on vacation, I'm on vacation!! And I love not having a cell phone that works there so NO ONE can contact me! LOL
    Have a great trip!!!!