Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Tamarijn

The Tamarijn

Hello,

We are going to Aruba for the first time on April 14th for a week. Any valuable info about this resortt or this island in general would be much appreciated. Also, is anyone going to be there at the same time with teenage children?

You will be putty in their hands! There is a bunch of people of the Forum that have a lot to say about the Tam. It is safe to say they all love it. Personally I have never stayed there, but boy a bunch sure have!!!!

Have fun!!

was at the Tam this Feb 29-Mar7. Absolutely LOVED it!! If you want great details, look for Arubalisa's trip report.

Before I went, I wasn't expecting the food to be great because some reviews on Tripadvisor weren't great. But, I don't know where those people were used to eating, but I thought the food was terrific!! the a la carte restaurants were great, especially the Red Parrot (Divi) ask for Edgar for waiter. The Paparrizi (sp) at the Tam was fabulous also. Nothing negative at all to say about the Tam, but you might want to check out beach damage from latest surf surges that washed out some beach areas. I think the 1900-2500 beach is still OK tho.

You will have a great time at the Tam!
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

My Aruba Story Iluvrum has her photos and review as well.

I have photos here. Your teens would surely love a 4 x 4 tour. Whether on your own or guided. The concierges at the Tam can help you out with booking any of your excursions.

Any other specific questions?

I'll be at the Tam this Fridya and I will post pics when I return. It's a great place...You WILL NOT be disappointed!

I heard that because of the waves, they had to sandbag the bottom floor of the Tam last week

I heard that because of the waves, they had to sandbag the bottom floor of the Tam last week

But it brought the beach back.

Just retruned from our 7th stay at the Tam. Don't really need to say more. We were one of a number of folks that had to change rooms due to waves/water but it was only for our last evening out of two weeks. Very minor inconvenience that will be for us, just another memory of the unique experiences we've had on the island and at the Tam.

Prepare yourself to relax and enjoy!

Arubalisa,

Great pictures. Since we have never been they were very helpful. I appreciate all the responses. Keeping very excited to go...

Quote Originally Posted by summerwind View Post
    Arubalisa,

Great pictures. Since we have never been they were very helpful. I appreciate all the responses. Keeping very excited to go...
    Thank you for your kind words.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast