Aruba Beach

Thread: The Tamarijn

The Tamarijn

Does anyone know if there is anything new that was done at the Tam since Nov.? We are there last Nov. and they were working on updating the Divi and they told us they were doing the same for the Tam. Not sure if that is done or true.

Thanks Alan

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........
    I was told that they were remodeling the bathrooms at the Tamarijn, a friend was there in March and said so. He was also there again in May.
    Next Trip September sometime or the other..

1100, 1200 and 1300 blocks have new airconditioning (quiet) and a total bathroom remodel. Bathrooms tiled, tubs removed with walk-in showers. Very nice needed upgrade. Don't have any photos but someone did post one on the Tamarijn facebook page.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Tam Landscape

Does anyone know if they had changed the landscape at the Tam to match the Divi? I know they were working on the Divi last Nov.

I was there in May and no, there was no change to the landscape. They have upgraded the bathrooms and patio doors in some rooms but other than that no change.
    Divi looks nice - hope they do the same to the Tam, it deserves it!

they remodeled divi dutch a few years ago and now are redoing the older units at divi village, maybe the tam will be next.....I own at divi in the old middle building and am going in november, it will be interesting to see how far along they are.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Thanks everyone we are going in Oct and are looking forward to seeing all the updates