Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn again

Tamarijn again

Spent Thanksgiving at the Tamarijn- our 1st visit, and had a wonderful time.At first I was really hesitant, thought the kids would get bored fast but not so. Loved the intimant atmosphere. So we just booked it again for spring break, which falls during Easter. The kids have never had a long spring break like this year so we dedicided to go for it. it also happens to be our wedding anniversary, so double fun. Just have some questions. The last time we rented a jeep and drove around the island-lighthouse, natural pool, baby beach. Any other great things to do- kids are 13 and 16. Also would like to go to El Gaucho's- 16 yo loves steaks- do you need reservation for lunch? Tried to email them but no reply.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kids that age would love a snorkel excursion such as the Jolly Pirates http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/jolly%20pirates.html or maybe an ATV tour.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnarn View Post
    Any other great things to do- kids are 13 and 16. Also would like to go to El Gaucho's- 16 yo loves steaks- do you need reservation for lunch? Tried to email them but no reply.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    You should be able to stroll into El Guacho's for lunch no problem. Its open mon-sat at 11:00 am.
    Things to do with teens...based on my experience;
    Parasailing down at the high rises, lunch at Moomba's, snorkle cruise on Palm Pleasure, water show at Herencia mall, Senor Frogs water slide, fishing excursion ( they did bottom fishing), grocery store ( they love walking the aisles). Things you could do, but my kids had no interest in: ATVing, jeep ride or safari thing, dinner cruise, butterfly farm, donkey santuary...
    Thats all I can think of right now...cindy