Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn AI

Tamarijn AI

Is there any truth to the rumor...SeaBreeze and Mulligan's are now part of the AI at Tamarijn? Sounds too good to be true. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    my source replied to me by email

I asked Does the A! at Tam and Divi now include Mulligans and Seabreeze

she said.....

"Not that we, the employess have been told. But, we are usually the last to hear."

andrea

ACCORDING to the following websites the additional bars and restaurants are available to guests at the Divi DUTCH Village as well as the Divi VILLAGE and Divi LINKS who opt for the all inclusive option.

According to the information on their individual websites, they are not available to guests of the Divi or Tamarijn. Below is taken directly from their individual websites. Hopefully this directly answers your questions.

Of course for further clarification you could contact them directly
    US/Canada: 1-800-554-2008 or 207-594-7888
    reservation@megaresorts.com

http://www.tamarijnaruba.com/dutch-village/index.php

"ALL INCLUSIVE INCLUSIONS
    The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Suites at Dutch Village include use of all Dutch Village amenities including three freshwater pools, poolside Tiki Tiki Café serving lunch and snacks plus use of all Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive and Divi Aruba All Inclusive features and facilities including:

11 dining options (4 located at Divi Aruba, 5 located at Tamarijn Aruba, 1 located at The Links at Divi Aruba* and 1 located at Dutch Village)
    8 bars (3 located at Divi Aruba, 4 located at Tamarijn Aruba, and 1 located at Dutch Village)

6 freshwater pools (2 located at Divi Aruba, 1 located at Tamarijn Aruba and 3 located at Dutch Village) ..."

The dining option above is Mulligans at the Links golf course.

http://www.diviaruba.com/suites/index-new.php

...Enjoy full use of all features and facilities of the Divi Aruba All Inclusive Suites Divi Village, Divi Aruba All Inclusive and Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive located just steps away.

Choose from 11 dining options and 12 bars.

All meals and snacks at 11 dining options*
    Unlimited beverages at 11 bars
    Free tee times after 3 PM ... "

For comparison purposes, both the Divi and Tamarijn websites are the same

http://www.tamarijnaruba.com/features/index.php

"Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Features
    A Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive vacation also offers full use of all the features and facilities at the neighboring Divi Aruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:
    All meals and snacks throughout the day at 10* dining options
    Unlimited beverages at 7 bars ... "
    http://www.diviaruba.com/features/index.php
    "Divi Aruba All Inclusive Resort Features
    A Divi Aruba All Inclusive vacation also offers full use of all the features and facilities at the neighboring Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:

Unlimited beverages at 7 bars..."

*Surcharge applies at Windows on Aruba, located at The Links at Divi Aruba

I have changed the title of the thread so as not to alarm anyone since according to above there are no rumors concering the Tamarijn.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 10-25-2009 at 11:49 AM.

Talking AI @ the Divi & Tam

The last time I was there we stayed at the Divi and had met a couple staying at the golf resort. For my wife and me we could only use the all inclusive (AI) at the Divi and Tam. The couple we met had AI at all the restaurants and bars.
    Anyway I’ll be there tomorrow and find out for you. I’ll repost some time after 5th frozen drink so please expect my grammar to be worse than it is now

Aruba since 1979
    thank you lisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    ACCORDING to the following websites the additional bars and restaurants are available to guests at the Divi DUTCH Village as well as the Divi VILLAGE and Divi LINKS who opt for the all inclusive option.

According to the information on their individual websites, they are not available to guests of the Divi or Tamarijn. Below is taken directly from their individual websites. Hopefully this directly answers your questions.

Of course for further clarification you could contact them directly
    US/Canada: 1-800-554-2008 or 207-594-7888
    reservation@megaresorts.com

http://www.tamarijnaruba.com/dutch-village/index.php

The Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Suites at Dutch Village include use of all Dutch Village amenities including three freshwater pools, poolside Tiki Tiki Café serving lunch and snacks plus use of all Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive and Divi Aruba All Inclusive features and facilities including:

11 dining options (4 located at Divi Aruba, 5 located at Tamarijn Aruba, 1 located at The Links at Divi Aruba* and 1 located at Dutch Village)
    8 bars (3 located at Divi Aruba, 4 located at Tamarijn Aruba, and 1 located at Dutch Village)

6 freshwater pools (2 located at Divi Aruba, 1 located at Tamarijn Aruba and 3 located at Dutch Village) ..."

The dining option above is Mulligans at the Links golf course.

http://www.diviaruba.com/suites/index-new.php

...Enjoy full use of all features and facilities of the Divi Aruba All Inclusive Suites Divi Village, Divi Aruba All Inclusive and Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive located just steps away.

Choose from 11 dining options and 12 bars.

All meals and snacks at 11 dining options*
    Unlimited beverages at 11 bars
    Free tee times after 3 PM ... "

For comparison purposes, both the Divi and Tamarijn websites are the same

http://www.tamarijnaruba.com/features/index.php

"Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive Features
    A Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive vacation also offers full use of all the features and facilities at the neighboring Divi Aruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:
    Unlimited beverages at 7 bars ... "
    http://www.diviaruba.com/features/index.php
    "Divi Aruba All Inclusive Resort Features
    A Divi Aruba All Inclusive vacation also offers full use of all the features and facilities at the neighboring Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive. Your vacation stay includes:

Unlimited beverages at 7 bars..."

*Surcharge applies at Windows on Aruba, located at The Links at Divi Aruba

I have changed the title of the thread so as not to alarm anyone since according to above there are no rumors concering the Tamarijn.

A/I Tam and Divi

Thanks for the info. I was originally given this info from a friend who has a time share across the street, thus the confusion.

The coundown has begun. Let's hope that AA is kind to us this time. Last two trips disasters.

Bostoaua, by staying at the Divi or Tam. you can also do Windows on Aruba for $30pp, easily 50% off. Great sunset views,food,service,atmosphere. It's enclosed & ac'd.