Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Tamarijn all inclusive drinks question

Tamarijn all inclusive drinks question

Can anyone tell me if any American beers are included in the AI package at the Tamarijn? Also what brands of vodka? We don't need Grey Goose level, just wondering if they only include rail brands?
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Tracey, if you look on TA you can narrow the reviews to include topics such as "beer" or "liquor" or "vodka"... you might find your answer that way...
    Last edited by WaltVB; 07-13-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks, Walt. I will give that a try. It's going to be a hard enough sell to get Jon to go AI and Eagle Beach, can you imagine if I said no Bud Lights???? Lol. I'm just looking at all of our options.

Yes I can, but Ling's is just up the street! Are you guys still coming to VB this summer? We have Bud Lights

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Miller Lite and Balashi on tap, bottles were only at Divi, don't recall if they had Bud Light but definitely Bud. Vodka was Absolut and some other rail brand.

If Jon has 2 shots of Absolute before having a beer on tap he may not realize its not Bud Light after all, lol. For the potential savings you could buy him a couple of cases of bud light and put it on ice.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMARUBA View Post
    Miller Lite and Balashi on tap, bottles were only at Divi, don't recall if they had Bud Light but definitely Bud. Vodka was Absolut and some other rail brand.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMARUBA View Post
    Thanks this is what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Yes I can, but Ling's is just up the street! Are you guys still coming to VB this summer? We have Bud Lights
    We are considering a long weekend in September for VB. We have to coordinate with some military friends. We have to get Jon's use it or lose it vacation time scheduled soon. Trying to budget everything in.
    We always go to the store for beers in Aruba, but that would defeat the purpose of the sale on All Inclusive rates. I would feel like we were paying for beer twice.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 07-13-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We always go to the store for beers in Aruba, but that would defeat the purpose of the sale on All Inclusive rates. I would feel like we were paying for beer twice.
    And it's those kind of things that push us away from AI...

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Just wondering if Bud is new? I've been going to Divi AI for 13 years and always visit Tam bars while there. I have never seen any type of bottled beer at either bar included in the AI. My DH is a Budweiser drinker and if he has been missing out all these years he will not be happy he always gets a Bud whenever we travel outside of the resort. Maybe someone can confirm if this is something new? I know the beers included are: Balashi on tap, Miller Lite on tap and Heineiken both on tap and in cans as well as a non-alcholic beer in cans. As far as vodka goes, I know they have absolute, Stoli's (which most people order) and a house brand. They may or may not have Bud available to purchase in the gift store but cannot say for certain.
    Last edited by DiviDiviFan; 07-13-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast