Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Tamarijn all inclusive drinks question

My wife would be at "home" with Stoli's and I really enjoy a cold Heineiken and I am not a huge beer drinker these days, more Bacardi. Sounds like they dont just serve house alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Just wondering if Bud is new? I've been going to Divi AI for 13 years and always visit Tam bars while there. I have never seen any type of bottled beer at either bar included in the AI. My DH is a Budweiser drinker and if he has been missing out all these years he will not be happy he always gets a Bud whenever we travel outside of the resort. Maybe someone can confirm if this is something new? I know the beers included are: Balashi on tap, Miller Lite on tap and Heineiken both on tap and in cans as well as a non-alcholic beer in cans. As far as vodka goes, I know they have absolute, Stoli's (which most people order) and a house brand. They may or may not have Bud available to purchase in the gift store but cannot say for certain.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    They do in fact have a very large and good selection of "brand name" liquor. The only one they do not have is Malibu Coconut Rum. I do drink their coconut rum but find it extremely sweet compared to Malibu Rum.

Tracy. Your making something out of nothing. Here's the simple solution...drink twice as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We are considering a long weekend in September for VB. We have to coordinate with some military friends. We have to get Jon's use it or lose it vacation time scheduled soon. Trying to budget everything in.
    We always go to the store for beers in Aruba, but that would defeat the purpose of the sale on All Inclusive rates. I would feel like we were paying for beer twice.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

TRIP 14 ON MARCH 5TH 2018
    OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL. EAGLE BEACH ARUBA.
    https://youtu.be/hfk7YBj3Z1k

NOW RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8.
    PLEASE NOTE. OUR UNIT CAN ONLY ACCOMMODATE TWO PEOPLE.
    PLEASE SEND US A PM PRIOR TO BOOKING AND WE'LL MAKE A REFERRAL DIRECTLY TO THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    They do in fact have a very large and good selection of "brand name" liquor. The only one they do not have is Malibu Coconut Rum. I do drink their coconut rum but find it extremely sweet compared to Malibu Rum.
    Yes, but are these all included in AI??

I think their brand names liquor may change. All liquors they offer are AI. I used to order a swizzle and ask for for Malibu coconut rum and they did have it. However, one year they had Molinari sambuca while the next trip it was Romana. As for beer it was Balshi or Heineken. I can say a lot of wonderful things about the Divi/ Tamarijn. When you hit a sale it's hard to go wrong. That said, they'd are currently marketing heavily to families so if you are looking for a quieter experience in the restaurants, look elsewhere. We would book at the 50% off rate and go off resort for dinner. It was still cheaper then many resorts. The beach is gorgeous

We would be fine with Stoli and Absolut vodkas for sure. The beer is the wrench in my plan. The 45% off sale that is going on now looks so tempting, especially since all of the Tam rooms are oceanfront. I'll continue playing with the numbers.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Aruba since 1979
    tracey...YES they are Oceanfront...., and often times beachfront and often times non accessible beach front.

mother nature loves to play games with the beach area there along that stretch.

not being much of a beer drinker, so i cannot comment anything about beer, although if i am hot and thirsty a balashi goes down mighty fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    We would be fine with Stoli and Absolut vodkas for sure. The beer is the wrench in my plan. The 45% off sale that is going on now looks so tempting, especially since all of the Tam rooms are oceanfront. I'll continue playing with the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post

not being much of a beer drinker, so i cannot comment anything about beer, although if i am hot and thirsty a balashi goes down mighty fine.
    I would be fine with Heineken. Not a big fan of balashi, but I do like Brights. Jon sticks mainly to Bud Light but will do Coors Light sometimes.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

We've been at the Tam 9 times. The tap beers are always Balashi and Miller Lite at all bars and Heineken added at Coconuts near the buffet. You can also get Heineken at the restaurants. As far as families being there I find that most use the buffet and the restaurants are mainly adults and no problems with teens or infants ruining your dinner. The liquor is mainly name brand with some local well vodka and rum for blender drinks. You can always request a name brand for your drink. The bartenders are very friendly and accomodating.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Yes, but are these all included in AI??
    Yes, all "brand name" liquors are included in the all inclusive package. They even have champagne but it is not well known as they keep it in a fridge, just ask and they will be happy to give you some bubbly :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12