Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn Beaches

Tamarijn Beaches

A group of us will be arriving in ARUBA at the TAMARIJN Nov 9th! We can't wait. Can you tell me the condition of the beach? I know it's always changing. We are staying in the 1900 block area.

How about the weather? I know it's always LOVELY as I am understanding by reading everyones threat, but sometimes I see the trade winds are not as good as normal. How are they now? Any signs of rain (that normally never happens long, as I understand)

It came in last Monday and Tuesday and then a storm toke it all away down to the Divi we left Sat. So that might have changed once again

Jax
    Thank you for the photos of the beach. It is amazing how often it changes to a completely different beach. My daughter and I leave this evening to start our journey to paradise. Hopefully there will be sleep on the plane for both of us or tomorrow will be a very long day with a cranky 7 year old (and 40 year old)

Jax
    As of right now, the beach in front of the 1900 building is pretty much the only place with sand instead of rocks (besides the area right around the main hotel area). Many palapas are down. I still think that this is a fantastic place to stay. I love being directly on the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    As of right now, the beach in front of the 1900 building is pretty much the only place with sand instead of rocks (besides the area right around the main hotel area). Many palapas are down. I still think that this is a fantastic place to stay. I love being directly on the ocean.
    You sound like someone with a great outlook!

When we first stayed at the Tamarijn the area in front of our room was terribly rocky. Having some senior citizens with us, for them to get into the water to swim, we had to walk down in front of the 1100 building. It was a minor inconvenience with all of the other positives of the resort.