Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Pegmeister
  • 2 Post By dchristenson
  • 1 Post By sunkissedbaby00

Thread: Tamarijn BOGO?

The beach at the Tam and the beauty that is the Natural Bridge area.

Tamarijn BOGO?

My fiance and I are coming up on our 15th anniversary together and considering a trip to Aruba in December to celebrate. Does anyone know if the Divi/Tam runs the BOGO promo throughout the year and if so, any idea when? If not, what are some other promos they might run? No rush to book, but it was so helpful getting the info about the BOGO promo in February and we got to stay a few extra days because of it.

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

The last few years they've had a Cyber Monday sale then again around Valentine's Day. I also get emails at random times during the year so if I should get an email I'll post. You can also go to their website and signup for their emails or watch their Facebook site as they advertise any sales there.

if you look on their site today (under Specials) they are offering 35% off if you book by August 31st
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 07-09-2016 at 06:10 AM.

They are running 45% off right now, not BOGO, but really close. I think it runs through end of the month for travel before 12/15.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum dchristenson!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    that is some snazzy avatar...what does it symbolize?
    Quote Originally Posted by dchristenson View Post
    They are running 45% off right now, not BOGO, but really close. I think it runs through end of the month for travel before 12/15.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    that is some snazzy avatar...what does it symbolize?
    A bird of change?
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Thanks for the info, Peg. I've been having trouble getting the forum to load, so I apologize for not replying sooner. I'm trying to decide if I can wait out Black Friday!

Punta Cana 6.08 - Riviera Maya 6.09 - Aruba 6.10 - Cozumel 6.11 - Aruba 4.12 - Bahamas 6.12 - Playa del Secreto 6.13 - Aruba 4.14 - Curacao 6.14 - Punta Cana 6.15 - Aruba 6.16 - Aruba 6.17

It really does not get much better than 45% Off Travel Now through December 15 -Book Now through August 31

I'm not a January traveler - I know that is high season for Aruba, but is it at all possible that the Divi/Tam would have deals then? I don't think we're going to be able to make December work, but I wouldn't mind getting away from MD/PA winter weather in January!