Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn Laundry

Tamarijn Laundry

We are thinking of going for 14 days. Does anyone know if the Tam has laundry facilities? Or do we need to go down town to do laundry? Just thinking ahead! We have not been there in 12 years & that was our honeymoon!

With two kids I want to pack light!

Thanks and so glad I found this board!

Aruba since 1979
    the tamarijn does not have coin operated laundry, but, across the street the divi village has coin laundry and the dutch village has a coin operated laundry. check at the front desk at tamarijn for pricing and hours of the laundry being opened.

the divi dutch (which abuts the tamarijn) laundry facility closes early evening...so make sure that you check with tamarijn front desk or concierge

Quote Originally Posted by melissalynf View Post
    We are thinking of going for 14 days. Does anyone know if the Tam has laundry facilities? Or do we need to go down town to do laundry? Just thinking ahead! We have not been there in 12 years & that was our honeymoon!

With two kids I want to pack light!

Thanks and so glad I found this board!

The Tamarijn is very casual and you will not need a whole lot of clothes. Think bathing suits!!!

Daytime, breakfast and lunch you can wear your bathing suits with cover ups and flip flops or sandals.

At dinner dh wears nice shorts and a button down short sleeve shirt. Dd and I wear sundresses.

Thanks guys! Yes that's what I like about the tam the casualness but 14 days is a lot of dinners with clothes on! That's if we can get kids out of the pool!