Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarijn reservations

Smile Tamarijn reservations

The last time I went to Aruba and stayed at the Tamarijn was in April of 2006. I had a name and an email address for the reservation manager at the Div/Tam. It was Lisa Nieuwmeyer and the email address was LisaN@megaresorts.com.

Does anyone know if this is the same person to contact. I made a request the last time on room preference depending on the availabilty and they were able to honor it. The folks there were terrific.

One other question that I have is that there was an extra fee if you stayed at the Tam and wanted to use the resturants/bars and other facilities at the Divi. I have heard a rumor that there is not added charge now, its included in the price when you stay at the Tam.

Thanks for everyones help.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzy View Post
    I had a name and an email address for the reservation manager at the Div/Tam. It was Lisa Nieuwmeyer and the email address was LisaN@megaresorts.com.
    The last I was aware, this email address was still valid.

Does anyone know if this is the same person to contact. I have heard a rumor that there is not added charge now, its included in the price when you stay at the Tam.
    It is not a "rumor", it is the truth.

http://www.tamarijnaruba.com/features/index.php

A Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive vacation also offers full use of all the features and facilities at the neighboring Divi Aruba All Inclusive.

Your vacation stay includes:
    • All meals and snacks throughout the day at 10* dining options www.tamarijnaruba.com/restaurants/index.php
      • "Restaurants Located at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive:
        • The signature Paparazzi Restaurant, Bar and Lounge, a favorite for dinner, serves classic Italian foods and select wines in an intimate setting.
        • The Asian-fusion restaurant, Ginger, featuring air-conditioned indoor seating and chic modern décor, offers eclectic dishes such as Tokyo Beef Noodles, Mango Chicken and Vegetarian Tempura Mix.

• The Palm Grill oceanfront restaurant lets you stir-fry shrimp, swordfish, chicken or beef mixed with fresh vegetables and rice on specialty grill tables.

• The open-air, oceanfront Cunucu Terrace is open for breakfast, lunch and Dinner.

• The all-new and casual Pizza per Tutti bar and grill offers full bar service, snacks and pizza cooked in its open brick ovens with great ocean views.

• Restaurants Located at the Divi Aruba All Inclusive:

• The signature Red Parrot restaurant features fine cuisine and attentive service for dinner only in either an indoor, air-conditioned setting or on the beachside outdoor terrace.
        • Pelican Terrace offers locally influenced dishes with Aruban flavor as well as continental cuisine and the option of dining either in- or outdoors for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Coco Grill and Bar serves light fare and pizza

• The oceanfront Sandpiper Bar offers pasta dishes, sandwiches, hamburgers and hot dogs "

• Unlimited beverages at 7 bars
    • All oceanfront guest accommodations with patio or balcony
    • 3 Freshwater pools; Non-motorized watersports
    • Bikes (child, youth, and adult sizes); Tennis (lighted at the Tamarijn Aruba)
    • Divi Winds Sports Center with 30-foot rock climbing wall and fitness center

Smile

Thanks Arubalisa, we can't wait to go, we'll be arriving on February 15 for 7 days. This will make it our 3rd trip to Aruba. Once staying at the Divi, and the last two at the Tam.

Do yo0u know if Charles croes is still at Arubafastphones at the airport? He is the greatest. We rented from him on our last trip. Everything was perfect.

Anyways, thank you so much for the info !!

Fast Phones is still in business http://arubafastphones.com/

Hi Buzzy- which building do you prefer? I keep reading so many different opinions. thanks!

Is reservation@megaresorts.com a better way to submit requests?

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Is reservation@megaresorts.com a better way to submit requests?
    Lisa, I had used the above reservation address with issues in the past. Requests had been submitted however there was no record of those requests upon check-in. I was told the above address is the state-side reservation office. That was when I started using Lisa Nieumeyer. Lisa is the Divi Tamarijn Reservation Manager located in the Divi office on the island. As of March this year, Lisa was still on the island handling my reuqests very nicely.

In some instances I will copy Osbaldo Correra or e-mail him directly with special questions and/or requests.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Thanks Joe, I think I will just stick with emailing Lisa then.

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    In some instances I will copy Osbaldo Correra or e-mail him directly with special questions and/or requests.
    Joe- could you please send me his email addy? I wanted to thank him personally for helping out our friends when they had requested a first floor room (though reservations) but were instead put in a 2nd floor room. The resort was sold out and he was able to resolve the issue within one day.