Aruba Beach

Thread: Tamarin Rooms ?

Tamarin Rooms ?

This will be our first trip to Aruba. Does anybody know the good room numbers at the Tamarijn? Is there any good trips to take? (atv jeep sunset ), We been to Sandals Regency St. Lucia and DR. Thanks for your help. jan 23-30

Check out my trip report for a lowdown on the Tam rooms. Really depends what you are looking for. ARUBA Trip 12/1/07 - 12/9/07. Hope this helps.

Dave
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in

Resort Maps

"ajhky",
    You might find these links to resort maps useful.

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/juan/

http://www.divigolf.com/resorts.html

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.
    We like to be near the Bunker Bar... bldgs. 1800-2300. Its a short walk to the Bunker Bar. ,,,,,,,Have a great vacation,,,,,,,

Aruba since 1979
    i visited arubalisa and family last week @ the TAM.

they were in the 1300 building and it seemed pretty darn good location to me.
    close to the beach................fall out the slider door and there you are! or take a few steps towards the 1200 block of buildings and the beach has even easier access.

they were very close to the hub (restaurants/pool/bar/lobby)
    if i were to stay at the Tam, i'd probably ask for the 1300 area.

we have stayed at the Tam before and have always been in the 1800(towards bunker bar)

andrea

Banned
    Best part of the beach is 1900 to 2500 blocks. 1st floor best over 2nd floor. these rooms are also the furthest from main area of restaurants, but bunker beach bar is near them for short walk for drinks---open from 11 AM to 7 PM. See www.geocities.com/thefeel2002 for pix.

also see www.depalm.com for land/sea tours. try kukuu kunukoo dinner bar hopper bus, tattoo party boat, depalm disover aruba bus tour--take 9 am one when it is cooler out. wear bathing suit under shorts--as you finish tour at baby beach snorkeling. they privide pipe and glass. Might want to try Palm Pleasure sunset cruise too.

I would suggest 1100 to 1300 blocks if you want to be near the restaurants, lobby, sports area, bars, etc, and the 2100 to 2500 blocks if you want a quieter area of beach (still near the bunker bar as others have said). I would suggest a first floor room so you can walk right out to the beach. Have fun!
    See you in Aruba!!!
    Next Aruba trip in