Aruba Beach

Thread: Is There Internet Access at the Marriott Ocean Club

Is There Internet Access at the Marriott Ocean Club

Does anyone know if there is internet access at the Ocean Club. If so, is it free? We are down to 6 days and we can't wait!!!

you're so lucky! we just got back on friday! we were at the oc, room 5421. very nice, renovated room, with internet access! we had our laptop with us. it was a hard wire connection, not wifi. it's free! there is also internet access in the lobby, but since we had our laptop, we never used it, so i don't know if they are free. have a great time!

Hard wired in the room works fine for me. How did you secure your laptop when not using? does it fit in the room safe?

Stayed at the Marriott Hotel itself the safe are small so I would thing like everyother places I have been too, if they do have they are small. You can put it back in the suitcase like I do and lock the suitcase, or buy a lock at a hardware store that you can hook on the computer and a chair or cabined or even the bed, that way it can not be taken unless they take the piece of furniture.

My husband and I always travel with our laptop, and even occasionaly left it just straight on the table but shut down and have had good luck, in Jamaica, LAX, NY, and on.

You decide and enjoy.

The new safe at the OC are large enough to accomodate your laptop...