Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By WaltVB

Thread: Two extra nights in Aruba/Hotel

Two extra nights in Aruba/Hotel

I am staying in my timeshare for a week in Sept. and wanted to book two extra nights of stay. Any good, clean, ones around for a good price. I am staying at Divi Phoenix.

I would check out the Hilton. It has just been redone and its off season so the price could be good. The Holiday Inn would be the least expensive place on Palm beach that meets your criteria.

You could contact Divi directly to see if you could pay the hotel rate for a couple days. Holiday Inn would probably be my choice. Playa Linda would be another timeshare on Palm Beach that will rent nights directly if available, but I probably would avoid them in your situation because Divi is a Saturday to Saturday check out and Playa Linda would likely require a room change on Sunday.
    Maybe check out the Renaissance for a different experience, the family suites sleep 4, and the marina tower is for 2 adults only and is a true hotel room. You can usually get good rates for a couple nights.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Holiday Inn. Apply for the Holiday Inn credit card and you get one free night and platinum status as long as you have the card. The annual fee of $49 is waived the first year. You would only have to pay for one night, and with your platinum status you get a reserved palapa on the beach everyday and an upgraded room. It's a no-brainer. You're welcome!