Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Westin

Westin

Has anyone stayed at The Westin recently.....I am hearing it has been refurbished? Do they have family suites there?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie K View Post
    Has anyone stayed at The Westin recently.....I am hearing it has been refurbished? Do they have family suites there?
    We have stayed at the Westin 4 times in oceanfront one bedroom or junior suites when it was still the Wyndham. All of the rooms were refurbished a few years back.

Either of the one bedroom suites are perfect for families. The ocean front suites have views to die for.

"One Bedroom Ocean Front Suites
    These Suites feature a spectacular ocean front view from the private balcony. A separate living area allows ample space for entertaining family and friends.
    "
    View

"One Bedroom Ocean View Suites
    With a desirable corner location, these Suites feature a spectacular view of the island and turquoise ocean from the private balcony. A separate living area allows ample space for entertaining family and friends.
    "
    View

The balcony on each corner of the tower are the one bedroom oceanfront suites. The double balcony facing directly towards the ocean are junior oceanfront suites which last I was aware, only slept 2 people.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 02-07-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Thank you.......I am really leaning towards The Westin.....maybe I can work something out where we have separate rooms, possible on the same floor.....I have a message on the Westin facebook page asking if they would provide a refrigerator and microwave, waiting to hear back.......

We have stayed there also, our room didn't have a kitchen in it. Was more like a hotel room.

No none of the rooms have kitchens or kitchenettes. The best hope would be a mini fridge and maybe a microwave, if they have them.

Aruba since 1979
    most of them have coffeemakers right?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    most of them have coffeemakers right?
    Westin? Yes to coffeemaker.

strange question, but have you looked at like the Divi Golf & Beach Resort (new section) or the Divi Phoenix that have two bedroom suites with kitchens? It might be a little more per night, but you have a full kitchen to make meals, where you save a LOT of money. The Divi Phoenix also has beautiful views - we were there this Jan in a three bedroom penthouse - gorgeous!

Does the Divi Phoenix have an all inclusive plan? Also, I went to the reservation page and I could not get a price on the 3 bedroom. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie K View Post
    Does the Divi Phoenix have an all inclusive plan? Also, I went to the reservation page and I could not get a price on the 3 bedroom. Thanks!
    According to their website they offer meal plans only and as an add on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast