Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westin

We just got back from the Westin and had 2 huge ajoining rooms. Beautiful views. One room had a king bed and the other had 2 queen beds for the kids. Would definitely stay there again!

Sounds wonderful..........I'm about 95% sold on The Westin........

Did you book the adjoining rooms in advance or request them at check-in?

Actually I didn't even think to ask before we went. when we checked in they gave us 2 rooms far apart from each other. I kind of begged nicely at checkin b/c we had children. they were able to get us the adjoining rooms but they weren/t ready at checkin but I was fine with that. They were able to get us a refridgerator. I think it is $5/day but we had a 1 year old that needed milk so they waived the fee for us. They could not have been more accommodating. While we were there we heard people complaining how the rooms smelled musty. I did notice a slightly musty odor but it did not bother us.

Thank you very much......you are helping me with my decision......I found the Westin to be very responsive.

Do they offer microwaves?

Yes! Glenda from the Westin (she is unbelievably responsive), told me that I can rent a refrigerator for $5 per day and rent a microwave for $15 per day.

I did hear from the Radisson that they do not have microwaves available ( I must have a microwave).

I think I should just go ahead and book the Westin. I just want to be there.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12