Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Westin

Westin

Hey There I am heading to Aruba the 29th looking forward to see how beautiful it is. Has anyone stayed at the Westin if so do you know if the hotel furnishes bottled water for their guest in the rooms. Tell me how this island is as far as people and beauty. Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

i cannot answer in the affirmative about bottled water at the westin, however i can say that the drinking water in aruba is safe and delicious and they desalinate their water.
    no need to be concerned about water at all.

check out this link for a little history of aruba, its people and way of life
    http://www.aruba.com/explorearuba.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by TNtraveler View Post
    Hey There I am heading to Aruba the 29th looking forward to see how beautiful it is. Has anyone stayed at the Westin if so do you know if the hotel furnishes bottled water for their guest in the rooms. Tell me how this island is as far as people and beauty. Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

According to their website
    http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin...ropertyID=1960, bottled water is available, however it does not state whether or not there is an extra charge.

Like Andrea said the tap water is very safe, among the best drinking water in the world. Bring your own refillable bottle/container for the beach, etc.

I stayed at the Westin many times before moving to aruba. The facilities are very nice with a spacious pool and beautiful beach.

As others mentioned, buy just 1 bottle of water per person if they aren't provided by the hotel, and keep refilling them from the tap. The water (awa) is safe and delicious! Drink more than you think you need to while you're here. We r very close to the equator and the sun can dehydrate u quickly.

Enjoy Aruba! Your first trip won't be your last trip!