Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Westin Aruba is CLOSING on February 27, 2014

The beach at Andicuri, Beach Bar at the Westin, Sopranos Piano Bar, Downtown Shopping
    We had an Ocean View Room at the Westin so it is somewhat of an upgrade.

Update to my prior post. We changed our trip to the Divi because the Westin fiasco. While there we ran into a couple that was also never notified of the closure. They showed up at the Westin only to find that it was closed....I wonder how many others did the same. This was handled poorly by Starwood. A few lucky people were placed at the Riu while others were just left on their own.

Bon bini! We are here in beautiful Aruba. After all the Westin stress, check in was very easy at the Riu. Not a problem. The room is nice, the beaches are beautiful and we are receiving the all inclusive benefit here. (Something we would not have had at the Westin.) We took a walk up the beach yesterday and "checked out" many of the other places to stay...they were all beautiful! Looking forward to a wonderful week

Quote Originally Posted by Edavid14 View Post
    Can you advise either here or in a private message the number you called to reach the Aruba sales office? Much appreciated. We arrive on March 1st and I would like them to answer a couple of questions for me in advance. Thanks!
    I am so sorry...I just saw this. I hope all went smooth with your trip.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567