Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westin Our first trip

Yes!!!!!!!! .
    Last edited by ChristinaDiane36; 01-07-2009 at 10:26 AM.

From TripAdvisor: You can book one the day before. The rates depended on which row of palapas you wanted. The first row (closest to the water) were about $57, the second row was $45 and the last row was $37. The prices might not be exact, but are close.
    Holy (#*)#*)! - Next they'll charge you extra to use the shower
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NancyG
    ~~~~~~~~~~

another vote for the low-rise section!
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

Can you tell me about the Soul Fest in May 08? Should I buy tickets for the concerts now, or wait until we arrive on May 24th? Thanks!!!!

sun screen and lots of it, you dont' feel the sun with the wind, also a must jolly pirates great time also look into depalm island for the day, great snorkling and food and drink included, waterpark is small but we(adults ) had a great time on the slides enjoy your trip

coronacathy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaDiane36 View Post
    Thanks guys!!!! Those tips helped out alot. I am so excited. I think its like 10 days now. I have done so much researching and shopping... ha. But yesterday I felt like I was coming down with something and today I'm hacking up a storm. I hope I get better before we leave.!!!
    Start drinking airborne now! Might not be a bad idea to ask your Dr. at home for a prescription of antibiotics to pack. Also I understand you can get antibiotics at the pharmacy in Aruba without a script.
    You sound like me. I did soooo much research & shopping for months before we left. Was so excited the last two weeks before departure I couldn't think straight!
    Then we arrive & I have ONE good day and spent the other SIX in bed. I was so sick I couldn't even lay out in the sun. The brightness hurt my eyes. Had to keep the drapes closed in the room.
    Take care of yourself now! Extra vitamins...whatever! I would hate for anyone to have to suffer like I did.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to stay healthy and have a Great Time!!

6 more daysssssssssssss :d:d:d
    Last edited by ChristinaDiane36; 01-07-2009 at 10:27 AM.

you said there is a senior frogs now in aruba. has anyone been and how is it. I have never been to one but sure would like to try it
    diane
    Happy to be travelling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12