Aruba Beach

Thread: Westin Pool Renovation

Westin Pool Renovation

I just read a press release that the pool at the Westin will be closed from September 8 through October 15 for "enhancements". Westin guests are invited to use the pool at the Mill across the street and of course there's always the beach. Just wanted everyone to know in case there was still time to make alternate arrangements. Also, if anyone is in the area and can give some updates or photos during the renovation, that would be great.

Any Aruba beach...
    For those who have not seen the Westin's announcement:

"Swimming Pool Enhancement
    August 14, 2008

I would like to inform you that during the dates of September 8 October 15, we are very happy to announce that the swimming pool at Westin Resort, Aruba will be undergoing enhancements and will be closed during this time period. Our beach and all other resort facilities will be in full operation. We are pleased to inform you that we have secured an alternate pool for you to enjoy located at the Mill Resort right across the street from the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience and please let me know how we can help make your stay with us more enjoyable.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at"