Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Westin VS Radisson

I was aware the Radisson was offering meal and beverage package plans, are they now offering all inclusive as well?

When booking any all inclusive at any resort anywhere, be sure to have in writing exactly what is included, what is not included and what surcharges will be charged, if any, especially on higher end menu items.

Questions to ask your travel agent...

• I guess, in relation to the "meal and beverage package plans" at the Radisson, do the packages included just food and beverage or also include other amenities as well? The Westin offers "Non-motorized water sports: float bed (rafts), snorkel equipment, & 1 or 2 person Kayak."
    • Does the package include premium brand beverages? Is that a priority? If not is there a surcharge or package option?
    • Are there limits to the number of nights one can dine at a particular restaurant?
    • What are the dining choices in the restaurants?
    • How many restaurants at the resort are included in the all inclusive package?
    • Will you be bored eating in the same number of restaurants each and every evening?
    • Is there are a limit to the number of nights one is able to dine ala carte?

There is unfortunately very little information here on the forum about the packages you mention , thus my advice to check with your travel agent.

Please do return to the forum upon your return and let us know about your experience.

Thank you.....you advice has been so helpful!

Westin has a great breakfast buffet.

Aruba since 1979
    westin also has a great restaurant Pago Pago.

a very difficult choice westin vs radisson.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    westin also has a great restaurant Pago Pago.
    http://www.aruba.com/ThingstoDo/Rest..._Pago1382.aspx
    As is the Sunset Grille.
    http://www.aruba.com/ThingstoDo/Rest...and_Chops.aspx

Westin....

Thanks again to everyone.....I am leaning towards the Westin. My sister was just in Aruba about 3 weeks ago and said it is just beautiful!

We love the Radisson. Have gone every year for the past 9 years (twice last year), and it is always like coming home. The staff is fantastic, the Plaza Club is wonderful, the grounds are beautiful, and the beach is the best on the island, imho.

Radisson, twice also for us last year, we love the place and the people there and they do remember us........

We just got back yesterday from the Westin! Amazing views! The food was great. We ate at Blossoms and the Chinese food was delicious. We did not eat at Pago Pago but the menu looked good. Great lunches and 1/2 price happy hour for drinks. Last year we stayed at the radisson and loved it there as well. However we had a run of the mill room and the room was small. The rooms at the Westin were big and the beds very comfortable. You can't go wrong at either place. I'm not sure which I would coose for next year. The ONLY thing I did not like at the Westin was the beach. It is smaller than the radisson and more cramped. The Radisson's beach is more spread out and more palapa's. you had to pay for the Palapa's at the Westin. You could get one later in the day if it was not occupied but they were very close together. I would choose the radisson for the beach but for everything else I would choose the Westin. the pool was awesome! Sad we are home and would stay there again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast