Aruba Beach

Thread: What are the chances

Cool What are the chances

Going to Aruba in June. Having a hard time finding flights that don't land at 10pm. don't want to lose one minute more than necc. spending a whole day flying from the midwest. So I found a flight 1 day earlier but now can't find a place to stay till we can get in our unit at Costa Linda. Anyone know if 1 night is possible anywhere?

Aruba since 1979
    what about manchebo? talk of the town? holiday inn?radisson?renaissance marina?

Quote Originally Posted by Hap_pyone View Post
    Going to Aruba in June. Having a hard time finding flights that don't land at 10pm. don't want to lose one minute more than necc. spending a whole day flying from the midwest. So I found a flight 1 day earlier but now can't find a place to stay till we can get in our unit at Costa Linda. Anyone know if 1 night is possible anywhere?

Aruba since 1979
    ........and have you checked with costa linda for 1 extra night?
    they may have space.
    i have friends that have stayed there pre their timeshare check in day.

MVC Eagle Beach

I've looked at a few of those but no space avail, at least on web site maybe calling would be better. Costa Linda is going to be the next check. Someone posted a hostel/hotel but I can't find the post does anyone know the name of it? Darn airlines, 17h,24h,29h, just to get there, maybe I looking to early for our flights.

Aruba since 1979
    i do not think looking too early for your flights...4 mos out is ok. but if you have not pushed the BUY button, you might want to check around by using a search like kayak or airfarewatchdog.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hap_pyone View Post
    I've looked at a few of those but no space avail, at least on web site maybe calling would be better. Costa Linda is going to be the next check. Someone posted a hostel/hotel but I can't find the post does anyone know the name of it? Darn airlines, 17h,24h,29h, just to get there, maybe I looking to early for our flights.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We run into this problem every year, either because of when we can get a flight with air miles, or because we are changing resorts and their weeks don't line up. Invariably, we need an extra night or two. It's just how things work out for us. However, I'm not complaining because it gives us more nights in Aruba.The last two years we were able to pick up a night here and there at Manchebo. This year, they have a minimum stay. We were able to book at Divi Village. We booked with them for two nights, but I think they will take a one night reservation.