Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to stay for 1 (extra) night?

Madame Janette's, Wacky Wahoo's, Costa Linda beach resort

Where to stay for 1 (extra) night?

I am staying at the Marriott for a week this fall, but need to leave a day later than my room reservation because the airline prices are much cheaper the following day (there are many of us traveling so we are buying several tickets). Does anyone know of a place that we can stay for just 1 night that's inexpensive? We basically just need a place to throw our bags & get some sleep before our flight so we're looking at price rather than frills. (We will have children w/us also). Thanks!!

I need to do this as well. We fly in on Oct 14, so need a one night stay - cheap - on Eagle Beach.

I am not sure about minimum night requirements, but you may want to look at http://www.mvceaglebeach.com/english/rates.html MVC Eagle Beach, Brickell Bay or the Mill.

When staying at a timeshare, for only one night, we have always just found it more convenient to book a room directly through the resort. I think it would depend upon how much money you wish to spend/save vs. convenience.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    You can probably book one night at Manchebo on Eagle Beach. We've done that. You have to contact them directly by email or phone because their website booking system requires minimum stays.

MVC Eagle beach can be cheap in the low season. I've stayed there for a couple nights when I was down without my wife, and it's as low-frills as you can get.

mac

Smile one night

you can also try quality apartments. very reasonable($100) and clean. people are very nice. they are about 1/2 mile from ling & son

Why not try a place like Buffam's Tropical Haven. It's close to Eagle Beach, reasonable, and personal.

Here are some photos: http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2009/0...ven-aruba-dwi/

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Aruba since 1979
    i would try priceline and be certain if you do the "name your own price", click RESORT category.

we have always had good luck with priceline and have gotten marriott and renaissance marina for under $100.

Smile

If you want my vote I just got back from a 4 week trip and it was my 20th trip and I would try Club Arias. If you go on expidea he has a small room called the nook and its very cheap and he always upgrades you to the nicer room. The cook breakfast for you but its down in Savana. 10 minutes south of the airport. If you stay there once, I promise you will be hooked on it. Please e-mail me direct if you have any questions. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I've stayed at the Arubiana Inn, a short distance from eagle beach. Nothing fancy, more motel like with a pool but the price is right. They have a website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast