Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which would you choose? Divi/Tam or Manchebo?

Bunker Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Kymra View Post
    Are you telling me Manchebo to keep the Tam all to yourself??
    Kymra, I'm not sure what would cause us to stay somewhere other than the Tam. Maybe if the entire vacation was free!

I find it amazing that with the thousands of guests that visit each year, there are so many of the staff that remember us by name. It does give one a warm feeling. (not just from the temperature).

Everyone has their preferences, likes and dislikes. For us the Tam has the most 'likes'.

Enjoy yourself wherever you stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    No they do NOT.

But for fwiw, now that we have switched from NON all inclusive to all inclusive vacations, we stay at the Tamarijn and dine off property as we like.

Dh figured with the money we are saving staying at the Tamarijn rather than our #1 choice (Radisson) we can afford to do this as well as drink and eat when and where we want.

Admittedly we do drink more now on vacations . Does that make us more relaxed? Dh has a couple of glasses of merlot at dinner each night at the Tamarijn. I enjoy the local Balashi and wine with dinner. Imo the Divi/Tam serves a nice house wine. Cuts down on costs than paying $30+ a bottle for a bottle of wine with dinner. Happy hours are a little happier.
    Nothing wrong with that!

One Happy Island!
    Last edited by demiry312; 10-10-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: old post

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    Manchebo without question!! I now stay at Playa Linda but for years I stayed at Manchebo. At happy hour(s) 2/$7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12