Aruba Beach

Thread: 2 Weeks Divi Phoenix for sale

2 Weeks Divi Phoenix for sale

Hello. I don't want to break forum rules. The Divi Phoenix has been our second home and over seven years we've been there sixteen times. A recent medical diagnosis sadly compels the sale of the two weeks I own. I won't provide anymore information but may I ask if there is an area where this information can be provided? It breaks my heart to have to sell but maybe my misfortune can enable someone else to fall in love with the Island.

Aruba since 1979
    no rules broken

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

please tell us what weeks you own, unit #s and contact info

i am sorrry to hear that your situaton requires you to sell

Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey2Aruba View Post
    Hello. I don't want to break forum rules. The Divi Phoenix has been our second home and over seven years we've been there sixteen times. A recent medical diagnosis sadly compels the sale of the two weeks I own. I won't provide anymore information but may I ask if there is an area where this information can be provided? It breaks my heart to have to sell but maybe my misfortune can enable someone else to fall in love with the Island.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease about not breaking rules. I actually forgot I has posted already and I have compiled another post that has more detailed information.

Week # 26 is Unit # 603, and Week # 37 is 204. These are studios but we've always been upgraded at check-in. The annual maintenance is $677. Right to use until 2038. $2,500 and $4,500 are the respective sale prices, though if someone would like both, $6,500 is fine.

Thank you again.