Enjoy three consecutive weeks in paradise every year!

I have weeks 27, 28, & 29 in a nicely appointed 900sq foot one bedroom unit for sale. The unit # is A305. It is a top floor unit overlooking the pool area.

The unit has is a one bedroom with a king bed & double bed in the sleeping room. It has a seperate living area and fully appointed kitchen. The unit has two full bathrooms as well. One bathroom is located in the bedroom and the other off of the living area. The living area also has a queen pull out sofa to accommodate more guests! The room also has a beautiful balcony to take in an Aruba sunrise or sunset.

Week 28 & 29 are on a contract together, and therefore must be purchased together. I would prefer for the same person to purchase all 3 weeks, but will consider separating them. There is a charge of $150.00 to process the transfer of ownership with the resort per week. This fee will be the responsibly of the buyer. The yearly maintenance fee is: $785.00 per week. This amount has been paid in full through 2016. This amount is subject to change yearly at the discretion of the resort.

I am asking $18,000.00 for the three weeks(But will consider offers). This is a steal for three weeks every year in a beautiful unit, at a quaint resort located in paradise.

Please send me an email to discuss: BGlynn0211@gmail.com