Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Aruba Beach Club and Casa del Mar Questions

The unit I saw at ABC was a studio and had some ocean view on the first floor, and a 2br at CDM that had an ocean view.

Tracey we stayed there and although I answered some of your questions I didn't answer the ocean one. When we were there the ocean was not rough and there was no drop off at ABC. There is some coral when you first get in. The pool is a saltwater pool- I only went in once but it is a nice pool. Last year I was in it more because the waves were rough some days- I guess it depends on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayshea View Post
    Tracey we stayed there and although I answered some of your questions I didn't answer the ocean one. When we were there the ocean was not rough and there was no drop off at ABC. There is some coral when you first get in. The pool is a saltwater pool- I only went in once but it is a nice pool. Last year I was in it more because the waves were rough some days- I guess it depends on the weather.
    Thanks. We are more beach people and don't mind a few waves. I'm thinking if it is too rough we could use that as a reason to venture out to other beaches.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

We are also beach people- most hotels we have stayed in in Aruba we never go in the pool. I feel like the further down you are on Eagle/Druif beach the more apt we are to have a day where the surf is to rough for me to go in- luckily this year every day I was in that beautiful carribean sea! Not sure why I went in the pool this yeat( maybe I had to many drinks at happy hour that day ;-)

Jayshea - we decided on ABC. What are the palapa reservations like there? Are people out really early? Are there plenty to go around?

Edit: Got the answer I was looking for on Facebook. Some early risers but you have to be at your palapa when security comes around at specific times in the morning, 6 or 7, 9, and 11, or they will remove your things.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 07-28-2016 at 06:49 AM.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12