Aruba Beach

Thread: Divi Pheonix

Divi Pheonix

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been visiting Aruba for over 20 years. We are using our final week at the Aruba Grand (now Riu) from December 5-12, 2014. We are interested in renting two nights at the Pheonix on December 3rd and 4th. We are also interested in purchasing a re-sale at the Pheonix preferable for a mid to late January week. At the Aruba Grand you can trade your fixed week for another, if available; is that possible at the Pheonix also? Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    hi curley
    i cannot answer your questions, but i do want to say welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

your riu/grand timeshare.....was it a 20 yr contract?

Quote Originally Posted by curley2u View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been visiting Aruba for over 20 years. We are using our final week at the Aruba Grand (now Riu) from December 5-12, 2014. We are interested in renting two nights at the Pheonix on December 3rd and 4th. We are also interested in purchasing a re-sale at the Pheonix preferable for a mid to late January week. At the Aruba Grand you can trade your fixed week for another, if available; is that possible at the Pheonix also? Thanks.

We purchased it privately--i think it had about 18 years left at that time.